Couples Therapy, Individual Therapy & Family Therapy
Specializing in working with couples, life transitions and divorce, teens and adults who suffer from depression and anxiety, and mood disorders.
Our approach is holistic in that we focus on building our clients’ strengths and personal resources to pursue and maintain overall well-being while creating comprehensive and long-lasting change. We provide a positive, trusting environment for our clients so they can feel comfortable sharing their feelings and experiences with us. Our clients will feel empowered and find the clarity to make decisions that will improve their mental, emotional and even physical state.
In order to do this, we provide:
- Empathy – we listen to our clients and relate to their situations
- Experience with diverse cultures – we have spent time immersed in foreign cultures and understand these differences as it relates to relationships, child-rearing, or social interactions
- A collaborative approach – we understand that, depending on a client’s needs, a full circle of support may be needed. We work with other professionals, such as psychiatrists, social workers, nutritionists, MDs and others, as needed, to get our patients on the right track
I’m so fortunate to have found Abby (Good Therapy).
She’s been such an amazing resource for me and my family! Patient Testimonial
Our therapists have a wide range of expertise counseling patients with issues ranging from life transitions such as divorce, depression, anxiety, stress, ADHD, poor self-esteem, trauma, mood disorders, self-injury, anger management, family conflict, drug and alcohol, sexual abuse, and eating disorders. We also work extensively with clients exhibiting high-risk behaviors, who may be in crisis situations.
We facilitate a variety of group sessions where members can freely share their triumphs and tragedies, and learn from each other. The types of sessions include:
- Social Skills for Boys
- Fertility Support
- Support for kids whose parents are going through a divorce (or who are affected by it)
- Support for friends and family of people with substance use disorder
We know that when you come to see us you have a lot on your mind, so the last thing you want to think about is your insurance coverage. That is why we will make sure you understand what to expect from your insurance company so there are no surprises.